ABOUT POETRY PERSPECTIVES
WELCOME TO POETRY PERSPECTIVE’S BLOG
I have decided to add my personal musings which I have been writing for quite a few years. I think my personal style comes out quite prominently and speak for itself. I hope that you will enjoy my musings here and as always I love feedback!
All my poetry is located in the Poetry Category for now. I will amend and try to improve this blog as I go along.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting!
AWARDED HAPPY AWARD BY JINGLE!@
Now Ten Things in no particular order that make me happy:
Thank you so much Jingle for the Happy Award! Okay now I shall tell you 10 things that make me happy:
- Our four cats, Smidge, Eve, Boots and Louie
- My camera (makes me ecstatic!)
- My Mom and Dad (Love you both!) except when you brag about the warm weather while I am here in the snow. 🙂
- Watching Xena, Law and Order SVU
- Going out on day trips with Kelly and our cameras
- My poetry
- Working on the computer
Am going to add the 10 nominees I want to give this to tomorrow as it is almost 11L:00 pm our time and I have been up since early morning and out and about all day. Until then all have a wonderful evening and weekend, see you tomorrow!
My Nominees for the Happy Award:
1. The Dark Lords Blog: Memories of a Lost Valentine
2. Courting Disaster: The Crescent City
3. The World of Yes: Poetry In Motion
4. Just Thinking Out Loud: I Remembered You
5. Jingle: I Feel Love When
6. Doubtful Poet: Ghost
7. Claiming Alexandria: Crossing Over
8. Dustus: Vision Clear
10. Moon Walkerwiz
AWARDED SUNSHINE AWARD BY JINGLE!!
I have graciously been nominated for this wonderful award by Jingle http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/ I am quite honoured to received it and in return I am going to nominate 12 individuals I feel deserve it as well. Thank you so much Jingle, you are a wonderful and thoughtful person.
DRUM ROLLL PLEASE!
My nominations for the award are as follows:
1. Decoding Poetry: http://kenneturner.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/decoding-poetry/
2. Don’s Poetry Cafe: http://donscafe.wordpress.com/
3. Deva Forte: A year In Poetry: http://devaforte.wordpress.com/
4. The Book of Noha: http://nohaemile.wordpress.com/
5. MoonDuster Blog: http://moondustwriter.com/
6. Melancholy Meadow of Willows: http://courtray.wordpress.com/
7. Reaching For My Pen: http://poettraveler.wordpress.com/
8. Chocolate High: http://ishabellemanalo.wordpress.com/
9. Sparrowsong’s Blog: http://sparrowsong.wordpress.com/
10. The Smitten Image: http://thesmittenimage.blogspot.com/
11. My Poetic Path: http://mypoeticpath.wordpress.com/about/
12. The World of Yes: http://theworldofyes.wordpress.com/